What is MyIHR?
MyIHR is an online health record that contains your medical conditions, allergies, medications, documents, emergency contacts, and more. One of the great things about MyIHR is that you can update your medical information changes at any time.
MyIHR complements your American Medical ID perfectly. It makes it quick and convenient to access your medical record whether it be at a doctors appointment or medical emergency.
How to Purchase MyIHR?
Buy an eligible American Medical ID and add the unique MyIHR engraving or purchase the MyIHR Access Card.
Who Should Use MyIHR?
- Anyone with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions, neurological disorders, memory impairment or communication difficulty.
- Persons who have complicated medical conditions, multiple allergies or medications too numerous to engrave on the limited space of a medical ID.
- Individuals whose medical information is subject to change from time to time.
- Frequent travelers: Accidents can happen while traveling and MyIHR provides access to your important medical history.
- Those who prefer not to (or refuse to) wear a medical ID bracelet or necklace.
- Anyone who might have difficulty explaining their medical condition whenever medical personnel or family members, who would normally speak for them, are not present or available.
- Those seeking a place to keep important information and documents which can be easily viewed at any time
Do I need MyIHR in addition to my Medical ID?
The most important way to protect yourself or a loved one in an emergency is to wear a medical ID bracelet or necklace. In addition to this medical ID, maintaining an updated MyIHR profile can help provide a more in depth description of your medical information which can be used to help you and medical professionals.
If you have any questions regarding MyIHR please contact us!